- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Justin Brown Items
Parents at one Idaho high school were told if they don't quit cheering for their child basketball players, they'd be sent to the penalty box for a minute.
Virginia's system for assessing which sexually violent offenders should be sent to a state-funded rehabilitation program is fundamentally flawed and has contributed to costs nearly 10 times higher than just seven years ago, according to a report released Monday by the General Assembly's investigative arm.