- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
Latest Justin Desha-Overcash Items
A 24-year-old man who pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a University of Maryland student during a robbery last year was sentenced Wednesday to 49 years in prison.
A Hyattsville man accused of murdering a University of Maryland student during a robbery of the man's College Park home is considering a plea deal in the case, according to court records.