- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
Latest Justin Gilbert Items
Humble, confident and charmingly comfortable in handling any question, Manziel was introduced Friday by the Browns, who positioned themselves perfectly in the first round of the draft to select the polarizing Texas A&M quarterback with equal amounts of skill and swag.
Johnny Manziel held up his new brown No. 2 jersey and flashed a smile that beamed to Texas. With whirring cameras providing the soundtrack, he was welcomed to his NFL home.
Projected by many as a potential top-three pick in the NFL draft, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M finally went to the Browns at No. 22 overall.
When it comes to the NFL draft, Martin Mayhew isn't the gambling kind.
Justin Gilbert felt like he had a special guest at Oklahoma State's Pro Day - Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin.
Bennett Fulper will depart the Maryland football program later this year, known to fans as a versatile offensive lineman who started for parts of each of his four seasons in College Park.
Nick Klemm didn't spend much of the past three years in the public eye. The offensive lineman was part of Maryland's field goal unit for half of last season, and he occasionally spelled starting tackles R.J. Dill and Max Garcia.
Maryland received a peek at Max Garcia's talents under emergency conditions late in the 2010 season.
Maryland couldn't make it out of April before losing a projected starter for part of next season.