- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
It's yet another example of his lack of transparency
Topic - Justin Hunter
Need to Know: The Redskins have the 34th pick in the NFL draft, which starts May 8. Let's look at the last five players taken at No. 34 overall.
Add one more name to the star-studded list of SEC standouts sidelined by off-field issues: Tennessee wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers.
Tennessee freshman wide receiver Justin Hunter has been cleared by the NCAA to play for the Volunteers.
He said he had a feeling Tennessee would take him after being the only team to fly him in for a visit.
"We felt for him. We knew he came off a knee injury and for this to happen to him is bad," Hunter said. "The whole team just wanted to go out and show support."