- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Justin Hunter
Need to Know: The Redskins have the 34th pick in the NFL draft, which starts May 8. Let's look at the last five players taken at No. 34 overall.
Add one more name to the star-studded list of SEC standouts sidelined by off-field issues: Tennessee wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers.
Tennessee freshman wide receiver Justin Hunter has been cleared by the NCAA to play for the Volunteers.
He said he had a feeling Tennessee would take him after being the only team to fly him in for a visit.
"We felt for him. We knew he came off a knee injury and for this to happen to him is bad," Hunter said. "The whole team just wanted to go out and show support."