- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Justin Leonard Items
Add the score to the list of complicated numbers Padraig Harrington, Justin Leonard, Stewart Cink and others will be calculating at the Reno-Tahoe Open.
Paul Lawrie etched his name into British Open history more than a decade ago with one of the game's most memorable finishes.
The most valuable slip of paper found at any British Open is not a list of the odds. It's the forecast.
At Royal Lytham & St. Annes
Picking the best five from the oldest championship in golf isn't easy, not with 150 years of history.
The cheer was so loud, the moment so big, that Padraig Harrington forgot what he was doing. It was his major championship debut in 1996 at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and he finished off his second round of 68 by holing a bunker shot next to the 18th green.
The British Open will be staged at Royal Troon in Scotland for the ninth time in 2016.
Justin Leonard finished hitting wedges on the range Sunday morning and had moved on to irons as he worked his way through the bag before the final round of the Sony Open. Erik Compton arrived and took the spot next to him.
Christmas arrived a day early in Dallas at the home of Harrison Frazar.