- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Justin Lewis
Mammoth offensive lineman Pete White's decision to commit to Maryland on signing day in 2009 was, well, big for the Terrapins.
Maryland brought a new coach to the ACC Kickoff for the first time in a decade. It is installing new schemes, faces scholarship and practice-time reductions and watched a dozen players with eligibility remaining leave the program since the beginning of the year.
Maryland dismissed incumbent starting right guard Justin Lewis from its football program Monday.
Maryland received a peek at Max Garcia's talents under emergency conditions late in the 2010 season.