- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Justin Long Items
A high-school reunion story that spreads attention among its high-profile cast members more evenly than the average film of this sort, Jamie Linden's "10 Years" is dedicated to the urge to believe that a single get-together can afford closure on everything from prom night disappointments to misguided life choices. More bittersweet than funny but not a downer overall, the pic has reasonable prospects with young viewers who haven't seen many of its thematic ancestors.
Zoe Lister-Jones, who plays a bit of a high-strung wreck on the TV series "Whitney," is about to join the Broadway cast of "Seminar" as, yes, a high-strung wreck.
George Clooney's hitman tale "The American" has captured the top spot at the box office with a $16.4 million debut over the long Labor Day weekend.
ONLINE EXCLISIVE: Moviegoers lined up for 1988's "Die Hard" to see an ordinary Joe, or John as it were, fight terrorists with bare knuckles and a few well-placed "yippee-kai-yay" expletives.