- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Justin Miles Jasper
A man who was arrested near the University of Washington in a stolen truck with stolen guns and six Molotov cocktails was sentenced Thursday in federal court in Seattle to three years in prison.
Federal and state authorities are trying to discern a Nevada man's true intentions after they arrested him on the University of Washington campus, dressed in full body armor and transporting explosive devices and stolen firearms.