- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Justin Miles Jasper
A man who was arrested near the University of Washington in a stolen truck with stolen guns and six Molotov cocktails was sentenced Thursday in federal court in Seattle to three years in prison.
Federal and state authorities are trying to discern a Nevada man's true intentions after they arrested him on the University of Washington campus, dressed in full body armor and transporting explosive devices and stolen firearms.