- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Justin Morneau
Avisail Garcia nearly made a game-saving catch. Instead, the right fielder ended up with a jammed left shoulder.
The Colorado Rockies erased a two-run deficit in the early innings Tuesday. A second comeback bid fell short.
Justin Morneau wears Larry Walker's old number and is stepping in for Todd Helton.
If you're going to replace Todd Helton at first base in Colorado while wearing Larry Walker's old number, you better have a solid resume.
Marlon Byrd was walking to his car, ready for another ho-hum night at a mostly empty Citi Field in late August, when his cellphone rang.
The Minnesota Twins are playing it safe with All-Star catcher Joe Mauer after having seen up close the damage concussions can do to a player.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are all-in as they chase the franchise's first playoff appearance in 21 years.
Alfredo Aceves and several players threw nasty punches when a fierce, full-scale brawl broke out in the ninth inning Saturday of Canada's 10-3 romp over Mexico in the World Baseball Classic, a melee that also involved fans and set off skirmishes in the seats.
The Minnesota Twins will place designated hitter Justin Morneau on the 15-day disabled list because of a sore right wrist.
The Minnesota Twins will place designated hitter Justin Morneau on the 15-day disabled list because of a sore left wrist.
The optimism that permeates most big league players when they start spring training wasn't quite there for Justin Morneau on Friday. There certainly wasn't pessimism, either, for the former AL MVP who is coming off another injury-plagued season.
The optimism that surrounds most big league players when they start spring training wasn't quite there for Justin Morneau on Friday. There certainly wasn't pessimism, either, for the former AL MVP who is coming off another injury plagued season.
Minnesota's Justin Morneau won't play again this season because of concussion symptoms and a cyst that needs to be surgically removed.
The Minnesota Twins say first baseman Justin Morneau has mild concussion symptoms and will miss at least the next several games.
Justin Morneau was back in the Minnesota Twins' starting lineup Tuesday night against Baltimore after missing the previous two games with a foot injury.
"From the outside looking in, it looks like I'm coming in to replace him," said Morneau, who wears No. 33 because of Walker, his boyhood idol. "But that's not my thought process. My thought process is to just come in and be me and do what I can do."
His replacement at first, Morneau, isn't trying to be Helton - "irreplaceable," Morneau said of Helton - but merely fit in.