- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Latest Justin Rose Items
The man who turned Jonny Wilkinson into the best kicker in world rugby could prove to be a key factor in Luke Donald's quest to end his major drought this summer.
Luke Donald put himself in position to regain the world's No. 1 ranking, shooting a 3-under 69 to take a two-stroke lead after the third round of the BMW PGA Championship on Saturday.
Memorial Tournament winners Ernie Els, Jim Furyk, Justin Rose and Vijay Singh have each committed to play in the 37th tournament, set for next week at Jack Nicklaus' Muirfield Village Golf Club.
With the Ryder Cup a little more than four months away, Europe's top players couldn't pick a better tournament to impress team captain Jose Maria Olazabal than this week's World Match Play Championship in southern Spain.
Indianapolis golf fans are going all in for this year's BMW Championship.
Tiger Woods couldn't see the green through the trees, though that was only a minor obstacle. He choked up on a 5-wood and played a sweeping draw around the pines, over the water and onto the back of the green.
A look at 20 players who could contend at the 76th Masters, to be played April 5-8 at Augusta National (listed in predicted order of finish):
His achievements alone would suggest Tom Lewis is racing toward stardom.
Tiger Woods' road to the Masters took a surprising detour Sunday when he withdrew after 11 holes in the Cadillac Championship because of soreness in his left Achilles tendon.