- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
Latest Justin Rose Items
The PGA Tour rescinded the two-shot penalty given to Justin Rose before his final round Sunday in The Players Championship, changing its mind to say sophisticated TV technology was the only way to determine the violation.
U.S. Open champion Justin Rose thought his ball might have moved. Then he was convinced it didn't.
A brief look at the third round of The Players Championship on Saturday at the TPC Sawgrass:
Martin Flores could not have asked for a better start to the Wells Fargo Championship. A strong finish is what gave him the lead Friday.
Defending champion Adam Scott and his group tee off Thursday at 10:41 a.m. Scott is playing with Jason Dufner and U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick.
Justin Rose had another great finish, chipping in from 40 feet on his last hole for a 3-under 68 that gave him a share of the lead among the early starters Friday in the Valspar Championship.