- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Justin Rose Items
The PGA Tour rescinded the two-shot penalty given to Justin Rose before his final round Sunday in The Players Championship, changing its mind to say sophisticated TV technology was the only way to determine the violation.
U.S. Open champion Justin Rose thought his ball might have moved. Then he was convinced it didn't.
A brief look at the third round of The Players Championship on Saturday at the TPC Sawgrass:
Martin Flores could not have asked for a better start to the Wells Fargo Championship. A strong finish is what gave him the lead Friday.
Defending champion Adam Scott and his group tee off Thursday at 10:41 a.m. Scott is playing with Jason Dufner and U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick.
Justin Rose had another great finish, chipping in from 40 feet on his last hole for a 3-under 68 that gave him a share of the lead among the early starters Friday in the Valspar Championship.