- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Justin Rose Items
Add pro golfers to the list of folks annoyed with Notre Dame these days.
Mark Wilson had two wins in three weeks to start his PGA Tour season, and he has been relatively quiet ever since.
Feeling as though he had nothing to lose, Justin Rose put himself in position for a big gain with his best round of the year Thursday in the BMW championship.
Any other week, the flagsticks at Royal St. George's would be adorned with the red-and-white English banner.
Tiger Woods is no longer using crutches, a walking boot or a razor. He hasn't hit a full golf shot in 47 days and has no idea when he will practice, much less play in another tournament.
The 156-man field for the 111th U.S. Open, which starts Thursday at Congressional Country Club (players listed only in the first category for which they are eligible. a-amateur):
Sean O'Hair not only is looking for his game, he's now looking for a new swing coach.
Ernie Els certainly isn't the first person to chase appearance money overseas, a practice that has been going on before he was born. He's just given it the best definition.