- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Justin Rose Items
Masters champion Adam Scott won The Barclays on Sunday after everyone around him did their best to lose it.
Gary Woodland and Matt Kuchar exchanged birdies and bad breaks and wound up tied for the lead at The Barclays.
Kevin Stadler teed off just after breakfast and finished right before dinner. It took him nearly 11 hours to complete a 7-under 64 at Liberty National, his lowest score on the PGA Tour since the first week of February. And he still isn't guaranteed to be the first-round leader at The Barclays.
Imagine how different it might have been for Tiger Woods if not for one perfect shot.
Justin Rose watched Adam Scott shoot 30 on his front nine Thursday, so he outdid his friend with a 29 on the back nine Friday at the PGA Championship.
The list of best players to have never won a major seems to get longer every year. And it becomes more meaningful at the PGA Championship, the final chance of the year for these players to stop answering questions about when they will win a Grand Slam event.
Justin Rose started the week at Oak Hill with an errant drive.
A deliberate game by its very nature, golf seems to hit warp speed this time of the year.
A capsule look at 20 players expected to contend in the PGA Championship Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill Country Club (players listed in predicted order of finish):