- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
Latest Justin Rose Items
Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstaged a star-filled field with an 8-under 64 Thursday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship.
Victor Dubuisson held off some of golf's biggest names, including Tiger Woods, to win the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open by two shots on Sunday for his first European Tour victory.
Trailing by four shots with 10 holes to play, Scott pulled ahead of his good friend Justin Rose for the first time with a 6-iron that settled inches from the cup on the par-5 17th for a tap-in eagle. Rose pulled his approach and had to settle for par.
Masters champion Adam Scott won The Barclays on Sunday after everyone around him did their best to lose it. Scott played bogey-free at Liberty National, making only two birdies on the back nine for a 5-under 66 that put him in the mix of a crowded leaderboard at the top. Turns out he was the only one who stayed there.
Justin Rose watched Adam Scott shoot 30 on his front nine Thursday, so he outdid his friend with a 29 on the back nine Friday at the PGA Championship.
Justin Rose started the week at Oak Hill with an errant drive.
In the dark, head-to-head, 11 shots clear of the pack, from rooftops and in every other conceivable way, Tiger Woods has dominated at Firestone Country Club.
Two weeks after enjoying the perks of a U.S. Open champion, from dining with the prime minister to watching the Wimbledon men's final from the Royal Box, Justin Rose led a parade of stars exiting the British Open.
The practice round schedule posted each day at Muirfield is not the only way to determine how players are getting ready for the British Open.