- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Justin Ruggiano
Justin Ruggiano hit a two-run homer and an RBI double, leading the Chicago Cubs to a 6-4 win Tuesday over an Oakland Athletics split-squad.
Mike Moustakas homered twice, Eric Hosmer added three hits and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago Cubs 5-3 on Sunday.
After finishing last in the NL East in 2013, the Marlins enter this season with an influx of veterans and one of the best prospects in baseball yet to debut.
The Chicago Cubs have agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Nate Schierholtz, infielder Luis Valbuena and relievers James Russell and Pedro Strop, avoiding arbitration.
The Cubs have young talent any team would covet, but will their prospects finally emerge? This could be the year.
Stephen Strasburg gave up four runs and four hits in six innings to help the Washington Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 6-4 on Sunday.
Turning to make a pickoff throw, Jose Fernandez stumbled and fell, spiraling to the dirt like a human corkscrew as his throw went sailing for an embarrassing error.
Miami Marlins reserve outfielder Austin Kearns has been taken to a hospital with an irregular heartbeat.
In beating the Marlins 6-1 Thursday evening, the Nationals completed their first sweep in a season they hope will be filled with them.
Justin Turner, the leading candidate to replace injured David Wright at third base for the Mets, left New York's game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday after spraining his right ankle.
The Chicago Cubs have agreed to a four-year, $52 million contract with right-hander Edwin Jackson, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Thursday.
Previewing the American League.
A team-by-team look at the American League entering spring training, including key players each club acquired and lost, and dates of the first workout for pitchers and catchers, and the full squad:
The Tampa Bay Rays added outfielders Justin Ruggiano and Brandon Guyer on Thursday when rosters expanded for the season's final month.
Left-hander J.P. Howell returned to the mound Friday for the Tampa Bay Rays, one year and one day after he underwent surgery to repair a left shoulder injury that sidelined him all of last season.
"Let's fly under the radar as long as we can," Ruggiano said.
"We've had some changes definitely for the good," outfielder Justin Ruggiano said. `It's fun coming to the ballpark. Every game we feel like we can win."