- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Justin Schultz Items
With the New Jersey Devils fighting for a playoff spot, Jon Merrill picked the perfect time to score his first NHL goal.
When the Edmonton Oilers traded for goalie Ben Scrivens on Jan. 15, they hoped he would help bring some consistency to the position.
The Edmonton Oilers' got everyone involved in this slump-busting win.
The Stars have their first win of 2014.
Ovechkin netted his 10th goal in 10 games with 1:47 left in the first period. A faceoff deep in Oilers territory came back to the Washington captain, who put a quick wrist shot up high past goalie Devan Dubnyk.
Rookies arrived at NHL camps and made the most of a limited opportunity. With just a week to show what they could do, guys like Alex Galchenyuk of the Montreal Canadiens and Cory Conacher of the Tampa Bay Lighting didn't waste time showing that they belonged.