- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Justin Thomas
Mexico's Carlos Ortiz won the El Bosque Mexico Championship on Sunday for his second Web.com Tour victory of the season.
Justin Thomas opened Georgia Tech's spring practice on Monday with an important vote of confidence from coach Paul Johnson.
Alabama teammates Cory Whitsett and Bobby Wyatt will face Britain and Ireland's Nathan Kimsey and Max Orrin in the first foursomes match Saturday in the Walker Cup.
Michael Weaver opened a big lead, and then hung on to beat Justin Thomas 3-and-2 on Saturday to advance to the final of the U.S. Amateur championship at the Cherry Hills Country Club.
Michael Weaver opened a big lead and hung on to beat Justin Thomas 3-and-2 Saturday to advance to the final of the U.S. Amateur championship at the Cherry Hills Country Club.
Freshman Justin Thomas shot a 70 to help Alabama take a three-shot lead over SEC rivals Florida and Auburn after the first round Tuesday at the NCAA Division I men's championships.
"I didn't battle through it well enough," Thomas said. "Although it hurts a lot to lose, especially this late in the tournament, it's a lot better to get beat than to lose."
Thomas said Weaver simply outplayed him on the front nine and the deficit proved too much to overcome.