- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Justin Timberlake
A list of winners at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday night:
The King of Pop and a likely successor, prince of pop Justin Timberlake, ruled the Billboard Music Awards - though Michael Jackson made a splash via hologram and Timberlake accepted his awards via video from overseas.
Who hasn't Pharrell produced for?
Justin Timberlake wants to let Buffalo know he's sorry for postponing a concert there.
The singer posted on his Twitter feed Wednesday that the postponement is due to health reasons. The show originally scheduled for Wednesday has been rescheduled for Friday.
The first of Justin Timberlake's two concerts at Madison Square Garden has been postponed.
Winners in selected categories at the 56th annual Grammy Awards announced Sunday during ceremonies at the Nokia Theatre and Staples Center:
Kendrick Lamar vs. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
"Runner Runner," a farcical reboot of Faust set in the seamy world of offshore online gambling, isn't exactly a thinking person's movie.
Miley Cyrus' foam finger, Lady Gaga's thong, Taylor Swift's mean streak and the look on Rihanna's face while Drake performed will surely be remembered, but these MTV Video Music Awards belonged to Justin Timberlake.
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is going mad over Justin Timberlake's suit and tie _ the song and the singer's style.
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is going mad over Justin Timberlake's suit and tie — the song and the singer's style.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending March 18, 2013
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending March 11, 2013
Timberlake exclaimed, dancing with his band.
"I have five hostages at my house at this moment. I have two AR-52s, AK-47s and C-4 (explosives) all around my house," he said, giving the address of a house in Zionsville.