- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Justin Timberlake Items
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sandra Bullock reigned supreme at the 40th annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night, taking home four trophies as the evening's top winner.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Winners of the 40th annual People's Choice Awards:
NEW YORK (AP) — Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke owned 2013 in music.
NEW YORK | Sean Combs' Revolt channel launched with a nod to big dreams and its founder's musical past, bringing a new outlet for music to television.
"Runner Runner," a farcical reboot of Faust set in the seamy world of offshore online gambling, isn't exactly a thinking person's movie.
Miley Cyrus, who became famous as the wholesome TV character "Hannah Montana," is growing up. So what's the fuss?
Miley Cyrus' foam finger, Lady Gaga's thong, Taylor Swift's mean streak and the look on Rihanna's face while Drake performed will surely be remembered, but these MTV Video Music Awards belonged to Justin Timberlake.
The Miami-Dade Police Department says its officers violated policy by providing a police escort to Miami Heat star LeBron James through heavy traffic at last Friday's Justin Timberlake/Jay Z concert.
An investigation into basketball superstar LeBron James' alleged police escort to a Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake concert Friday night has revealed that Miami-Dade's department broke protocol by giving Mr. James the star treatment with taxpayer dollars.