- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Justin Tuck Items
Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck expects to be back for the New York Giants' next game in two weeks.
Osi Umenyiora definitely has Justin Tuck's back.
It seems the New York Giants are coming to work on Mondays and the guys on defense are bringing up the same topics every week.
The frustration in New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck is obvious.
With two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck battling a groin issue and a persistent neck injury, Osi Umenyiora could not have picked a better time to get back into the New York Giants' lineup.
The New York Giants' defensive gameplan for the Philadelphia Eagles is going to have a major section on stopping Michael Vick.
Getting two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck back on the field isn't the main issue for the New York Giants defense on Monday night against the St. Louis Rams.
There is a chance, after all, that two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck will play in the New York Giants' season opener against the Washington Redskins.
The banged up New York Giants' defense has another injury to worry about, and this involves two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck.