- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Justin Tucker
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Associated Press 2013 NFL All-Pro team selected by a national panel of 50 media members:
The previous time these two teams met, the AFC title hung in the balance and Baltimore used a strong second half to pull out a 28-13 victory. In this one, New England took a 17-0 lead early in the second quarter and never let up behind a defense that forced four turnovers and had four sacks.
Matthew Stafford put the football where only Brandon Pettigrew could catch it, lofting it over a linebacker to the tight end right in front of a defensive back.
Former Redskins kicker Mark Moseley, who won an MVP award, has become a fan of Ravens kicker Justin Tucker
Just a month ago, the defending Super Bowl champions were 4-6. Now they're in command of the final AFC wild card and still in the running for another division title.
Tucker made six field goals, including a franchise-record 61-yarder with 38 seconds left that lifted Baltimore to an 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions in a Monday night matchup with major postseason implications.
Joe Flacco threw a 9-yard touchdown pass to rookie Marlon Brown with 4 seconds left to ice Baltimore's 29-26 victory Sunday. Brown's catch concluded a five-play, 80-yard drive that took only 41 seconds. It came after Matt Cassel threw a 79-yard touchdown pass to Cordarrelle Patterson with 45 seconds remaining.
A game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens usually features hard hits, flying helmets and a pivotal play in the final minutes. The clash between these AFC North rivals on Thursday night had all that — and so much more.
Joe Flacco threw a 66-yard touchdown pass to Jacoby Jones, Justin Tucker kicked four field goals and the Ravens shut down the sputtering offense of the New York Jets in a 19-3 victory Sunday.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
As powerful as fans and even rival sports leagues believe it to be, even the NFL can't do anything about the weather.
"If they send me out there, they have reason to," Tucker said. "It's because they think I can make the kick."
Tucker mentioned in a television interview that his big night also benefited his fantasy football team.