- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Justin Welby Items
Prince George, Britain's 3-month-old future monarch, was christened Wednesday with water from the River Jordan at a rare four-generation gathering of the royal family in London.
Baptisms, which have been on the decline, might be making a comeback because of the royal family.
The new archbishop of Canterbury was formally enthroned Thursday — and questions about the Church of England's opposition to same-sex marriage greeted his promotion.
The archbishop of the Church of England is leaving office after a decade as the spiritual leader of the world's 80 million-strong Anglican Communion.
The Church of England's governing body on Tuesday narrowly blocked a move to permit women to serve as bishops, leaving the church facing more years of contentious debate.
The next archbishop of Canterbury will be officially introduced Friday, the British government said, and the expectation is that the new leader of the world's 77 million Anglicans will be former oil company executive Justin Welby, the bishop of Durham for the past year.