- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Justus Williams Items
It was one of the bigger payoffs you're going to see riding on a single game of rapid chess: $145,624 for less than a half hour of work.
The Northern Virginia suburbs have been the focus of the U.S. chess world for the past two weeks, hosting two high-profile events back-to-back in Crystal City, including the first-ever World Open in the event's four-decade history not held in New York or Philadelphia.