- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Juventus F.C.
), is an Italian professional football club based in Turin, Piedmont. They were founded in 1897 and have spent their entire history, with the exception of the 2006–07 season, in the top flight First Division (called Serie A since 1929). - Source: Wikipedia
The three Spanish qualifiers for the last eight were kept apart in Friday's draw, with nine-time champion Real Madrid taking on Galatasaray and Malaga facing Borussia Dortmund.
Cristiano Ronaldo surged to the top of the AP's latest global soccer rankings on Tuesday, thanks to decisive goals for Real Madrid in La Liga and the Champions League.
Lionel Messi and Barcelona fell from the top of the Associated Press Global Football Rankings this week and were replaced by rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.
Roberto Di Matteo's reign as Chelsea manager came to a sudden end Wednesday when he was fired only six months after guiding the club to an unlikely Champions League title.
Inter Milan moved to the top of the AP Global 10 soccer rankings by The Associated Press on Tuesday, replacing Barcelona after ending Juventus' 49-match unbeaten run.
BALTIMORE | Given the industrial waterfront setting, sea of red-clad supporters and exuberant singing surrounding M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday afternoon, it sure felt like a slice of Liverpool had found its way to Charm City.
Italian authorities swept through the Italy national team training site near Florence Monday and made more than a dozen arrests, including Lazio captain Stefano Mauri, elsewhere as part of a wide-ranging investigation into match-fixing in soccer.
Marcello Lippi has been hired to coach big-spending Chinese Super League team Guangzhou Evergrande and plans to bring an Italian style to the club immediately.
To chants of "Fergie sign him up," David Beckham made a one-off return to the Manchester United team on Tuesday to mark the end of best friend Gary Neville's career in a friendly against Juventus.
Italian soccer is stuck in the past, according to Giuseppe Rossi, and that's why Spanish and English clubs have been dominating European competition in recent years.
Villarreal triumphed with the Jersey Boys of Giuseppe Rossi and Jozy Altidore at forward, with Rossi opening the scoring in a 2-1 first-round victory over Brugge on Thursday night.