- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kai Anderson
"It is entirely appropriate to help a friend navigate the labyrinthine Senate confirmation process, and I am happy to lend my support," said Mr. Anderson, who is executive vice president of Cassidy & Associates. "I am by no means a FERC expert and have no business matters before FERC."
Mr. Anderson said he isn't being paid to shepherd Mr. Binz, who he said was a friend, through the nomination process and said he doesn't have any business before FERC that would be tainted.