- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Kaitlyn Samuels
For the independence of this great nation, many lives have been given freely, and many families have sacrificed greatly. Therefore, it truly is only fitting that the United States should do everything it can to take care of our wounded warriors and their families.
Kaitlyn Samuels is not a household name. More people should be aware of her story, though, because she represents a growing number of military families that are being left in the cold by the Department of Defense and its military health insurance provider, Tricare.