- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kamal Ahmad Khan
For the past week, the laughter around Sheetal Talao pond in suburban Mumbai has taken on a muzzled quality.
Kamal Ahmad Khan, 60, a doctor with a square, bushy beard, said laughing brings peace and good health.
"If you are laughing, the mind becomes cool," he said.