- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
Kamala D. Harris
Latest Kamala D. Harris Items
Supporters of California's Proposition 8 have filed legal papers seeking to have the marriage law upheld in court, but opponents who support gay marriage denounced the tactic as "baseless" and "desperate."
As more than a million supporters of same-sex marriage gathered in San Francisco for a gay pride parade Sunday, California county clerks continued issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, while opponents suffered another defeat at the U.S. Supreme Court.
A first-of-its-kind California law banning therapies to change children's sexual orientation has been blocked temporarily, but lawyers are preparing for a court battle that could come soon.
Facebook became the seventh company to agree to give people advance warning if its mobile applications pull personal information from mobile phones and tablet computers.
Three online dating giants agreed to screen for sex offenders and take other safety steps after a woman was assaulted on a date, the California attorney general's office announced Tuesday.
he California attorney general's office has sued three companies over allegations that they misled consumers and violated state law by marketing plastic water bottles as biodegradable.