- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kamran Shafi
Kamran Shafi, an Islamabad-based columnist with Pakistan's Express Tribune, said he was surprised by the PPP's dismal performance in southern Punjab province and the PTI's big win in the tribal border province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
"The latter is built around Imran's rhetoric of stopping drone attacks, which is not about to happen, and the former because of the incumbency factor and the fact that the PPP couldn't really canvass because of security threats," said Mr. Shafi.