- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Kansas City Chiefs
Latest Kansas City Chiefs Items
A person familiar with the deal tells The Associated Press that top pass rusher Tamba Hali and the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to terms on a five-year deal worth $60 million.
About 30 years ago, a youngster who ate, drank and slept football had a poster of Jim Zorn. The kid was a rabid Pittsburgh Steelers fan, but thought the creative, left-handed Seattle quarterback was cool.
The Kansas City Chiefs have signed defensive lineman Kelly Gregg and wide receiver Zeke Markshausen.
Former All-Pro linebacker Mike Vrabel is retiring from the Kansas City Chiefs and returning to his alma mater as an Ohio State assistant coach.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFLPA head DeMaurice Smith ended a 15-hour bargaining session early Friday, barely breaking for a quick nap before resuming in the morning.
The labor negotiating teams led by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and players' association chief DeMaurice Smith were back for more talks Friday, following a 15-hour bargaining session that lasted until early morning.
NFL training camps are beckoning and kickoff for the real games is not far behind.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFLPA head DeMaurice Smith met again Thursday, expanding talks on a pro football labor deal for the first time this week to include owners and players.
With training camps set to open in another month, NFL owners and players will resume negotiations next week, hoping to build on recent talks, two people familiar with the discussions told The Associated Press on Friday.