- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kansas City International Airport
A Kansas couple and their four newly adopted children have made it home after a month in Ukraine, where they were stranded amid violence and civil unrest.
Another Arctic blast was expected to push temperatures toward zero Wednesday as Missouri worked to recover from a winter snowstorm that spread several inches of snow across the state.
A representative for the four major airlines at Kansas City International Airport told a citizens task force that proposed changes to the airport could lead to less service for passengers if the renovations are too costly.