- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Kansas City International Airport
A Kansas couple and their four newly adopted children have made it home after a month in Ukraine, where they were stranded amid violence and civil unrest.
Another Arctic blast was expected to push temperatures toward zero Wednesday as Missouri worked to recover from a winter snowstorm that spread several inches of snow across the state.
A representative for the four major airlines at Kansas City International Airport told a citizens task force that proposed changes to the airport could lead to less service for passengers if the renovations are too costly.