- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
In a season of solid outings by Mark Buehrle, this stood out as one of his best.
The Kansas City Royals are making a bad habit of getting blanked whenever Jeremy Guthrie is on the mound.
Toronto's booming offense made life easy for Marcus Stroman in his first major league start.
The Kansas City Royals have recalled right-hander Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha to start against the Blue Jays on Saturday and optioned utilityman Jimmy Paredes to Triple-A.
When Jason Vargas snuffed out a Toronto rally in the first inning, it gave the Kansas City Royals an early lift, one they carried all the way to a second straight win over the Blue Jays.
On the day they changed their batting coach, every hitter in the Kansas City Royals' lineup banged out at least one hit.
Right from the first inning, the Toronto Blue Jays had chances to score against Kansas City Royals left-hander Jason Vargas. They just couldn't come up with the hit they needed to cash in any one of them.
The Houston Astros got a good glimpse of what could happen if Chris Carter and George Springer are hitting well at the same time.
Next comes the difficult part of the schedule for the Kansas City Royals.