- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
Cleveland Indians closer Chris Perez is considering appealing a $750 fine from Major League Baseball for a "reckless" message on his Twitter account after a bench-clearing scuffle last weekend in Kansas City.
The Toronto Blue Jays have turned their first triple play in 33 years.
The rest of baseball is starting to catch up with the big spenders.
Alex Gordon went from a bust to busting the bank.
Lawyers are seeking class-action status for a lawsuit that claims Hall of Fame slugger George Brett has been falsely advertising necklaces and bracelets as being able to help improve health and sports performance.
The Washington Nationals announced the minor league signing of Mark Teahen on Monday afternoon, adding the 30-year-old corner infielder and outfielder to the mix for a bench role.
DeWayne Wise will join Toronto for a third time after the Blue Jays claimed the veteran outfielder off waivers Friday from the Florida Marlins.
Blue Jays manager John Farrell will not be in the dugout for Friday night's home game against Tampa Bay a day after he was diagnosed with pneumonia.
With cameras flashing for every at-bat, A-Rod the minor leaguer moved closer to rejoining the New York Yankees.