- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
When the White Sox took two of three games from Cleveland to start the season, Chicago manager Ozzie Guillen heard the snickers while he spoke so highly of the Indians and what they had assembled.
Look who's leading the AL Central. It's none other than the Kansas City Royals, the youngest and poorest team in the majors.
The companion of a woman who was struck in the face by a shattered bat said she had to wait about 45 minutes before Kansas City Royals officials got her into an ambulance.
The Kansas City Royals are barely making more than Alex Rodriguez this year. The salaries for Kansas City's 27 players on its opening-day roster and disabled lists total $36.1 million, according to an analysis of major league contracts by The Associated Press.
The Kansas City Royals acquired catcher Matt Treanor on Monday from the Texas Rangers for an undisclosed amount of cash.
Melky Cabrera has been a spring training surprise for the Kansas City Royals.
Mike Sweeney wanted to end his career the same way he started it, as a member of the Kansas City Royals.
With three days off early next month, the Kansas City Royals plan to start the season with a four-man rotation and keep an extra position player for the first 13 games.
The Sacramento Kings have taken yet another step toward a potential move to Southern California.