- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
A person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press that Tejada tested positive for Adderall, a substance the 39-year-old has used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder.
Former MVP Miguel Tejada was suspended for 105 games on Saturday for testing positive for an amphetamine, one of the longest suspensions given by Major League Baseball.
David Wright walked slowly back into the New York Mets clubhouse after most of his teammates were already gone and discussed a topic as foreign to him as any _ watching games instead of playing in them.
George Brett remembers sitting next to Frank White and Vida Blue in the dugout at Yankee Stadium, his ninth-inning home run having just given the Kansas City Royals the lead.
Three decades after his home run and hysterics, George Brett laughs that he's still known as "the Pine Tar Guy."
George Brett likes to say that hitting was always easier for him to do than say.
Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost could have been excused for missing his team's game on the night his daughter got married.
Jeff Francouer noticed the sun rising as the plane landed and people having breakfast as the Kansas City Royals arrived at their hotel near Dallas.
George Brett is giving coaching a month.