- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
The last time general manager Doug Melvin made a big move that prioritized the present over the future, CC Sabathia carried the Milwaukee Brewers to their first postseason appearance since 1982.
The Milwaukee Brewers have a deal in place to acquire former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke from the Kansas City Royals.
The Milwaukee Brewers are going all in for 2011, acquiring former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke in a trade with the Kansas City Royals.
The Milwaukee Brewers are going all in for 2011, acquiring former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke in a trade Sunday with the Kansas City Royals.
Jeff Francoeur was a Sports Illustrated cover boy on the Aug. 29, 2005 issue, billed as "The Natural" while a rookie with the Atlanta Braves.
Jeff Francoeur started last season with the New York Mets and wound up in the World Series with the Texas Rangers.
The Kansas City Royals have exercised their $6 million option on outfielder David DeJesus for next season.
The San Francisco Giants found a new regular right fielder for the stretch run: well-traveled veteran Jose Guillen.
Kansas City Royals center fielder Gregor Blanco has left a game against the New York Yankees after four innings because of dehydration, heat exhaustion and dizziness.