- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
The Kansas City Royals say Paul Splittorff, the winningest pitcher in the team's history, has died.
Kansas City catcher Matt Treanor and manager Ned Yost have been ejected for arguing balls and strikes in the seventh inning of the Royals' game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The Kansas City Royals made four roster moves on Thursday, including activating right-hander Robinson Tejeda from the disabled list.
This was in the early 1950s, and owner Clark Griffith of the Washington Senators had just learned that third-base coach George Myatt was giving batting lessons to Harmon Killebrew, the club's teenage bonus baby.
After their 19-1 loss Monday night to Cleveland, the Kansas City Royals sent right-hander Vin Mazzaro down to Triple-A Omaha and recalled left-hander Everett Teaford.
Paul Splittorff, the winningest pitcher in Kansas City Royals history and a popular television announcer for the team, is being treated for oral cancer and melanoma.
The family of Paul Splittorff, the winningest pitcher in Kansas City Royals history and a popular television announcer for the team, announced on Monday he has entered an area hospital for treatment of oral cancer and melanoma.
Grady Sizemore's comeback has changed directions. He's back on the disabled list.
The Washington Nationals acquired minor league outfielder Gregor Blanco from the Kansas City Royals on Sunday for a player to be named.