- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
Matt Moore missed 31 games last year with an elbow injury. The Tampa Bay Rays are hoping the left-hander's latest elbow issue won't be as big a problem.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore left Monday night's game against the Royals in the fifth inning with a sore elbow.
Omar Infante of the Kansas City Royals has been hit in the face by a pitch from Tampa Bay reliever Heath Bell.
Chris Sale knew he had to pitch his best Sunday with James Shields starting for the Kansas City Royals.
James Shields pitched well. Chris Sale pitched better.
The Kansas City Royals purchased the contract of right-handed pitcher Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha on Saturday.
While Salvador Perez came up with the winning hit right after Nori Aoki made the game-saving catch.
Rookie right-hander Erik Johnson put the White Sox in a big hole early.
Alex Gordon got the big hit and Norichika Aoki and Omar Infante spent all day setting the table.