- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
Alex Gordon went from a bust to busting the bank.
The Kansas City Royals have optioned Yamaico Navarro to Triple-A Omaha.
Veteran infielder Orlando Cabrera has been traded from Cleveland to the San Francisco Giants.
Catcher Matt Treanor of the Kansas City Royals left the game after he was hit in the head in a plate collision with the Indians' Matt LaPorta.
The Detroit Tigers have acquired veteran infielder Wilson Betemit from the Kansas City Royals for two Class-A prospects.
One day before a huge home series against division-leading Cleveland, and with a pitching staff already under stress from a brutal stretch of 19 games in 18 days, right-hander Scott Baker told the Minnesota Twins he wouldn't be able to make his scheduled start in the series opener.
Earlier this month, Stephen Lumpkins became the first American University basketball player since 1990 to be drafted into the professional ranks. He just had to trade his basketball shoes for a baseball mitt in order to get there.
The Kansas City Royals plan to go with a six-man pitching rotation at least until the All-Star break.
Tony Campana hit a disputed bunt single and scored the go-ahead run on an error in the ninth inning to help the Chicago Cubs beat the Kansas City Royals 6-4 Friday night.