- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
The Milwaukee Brewers are going all in for 2011, acquiring former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke in a trade Sunday with the Kansas City Royals.
Jeff Francoeur was a Sports Illustrated cover boy on the Aug. 29, 2005 issue, billed as "The Natural" while a rookie with the Atlanta Braves.
Jeff Francoeur started last season with the New York Mets and wound up in the World Series with the Texas Rangers.
The Kansas City Royals have exercised their $6 million option on outfielder David DeJesus for next season.
The San Francisco Giants found a new regular right fielder for the stretch run: well-traveled veteran Jose Guillen.
Kansas City Royals center fielder Gregor Blanco has left a game against the New York Yankees after four innings because of dehydration, heat exhaustion and dizziness.
Even though Bruce Chen got the victory and Joakim Soria picked up another save, it was rookie reliever Kanekoa Texeira who rescued the Kansas City Royals.
The Los Angeles Dodgers acquired outfielder Scott Podsednik from the Kansas City Royals for a pair of minor leaguers Wednesday night, trying to replenish their outfield and boost their chances in the NL West.
Despite Stephen Strasburg's 9 strike outs, the Nationals couldn't pull off a win over the Royals and were defeated 1-0.