- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
Alex Gordon got the big hit and Norichika Aoki and Omar Infante spent all day setting the table.
Rookie right-hander Erik Johnson put the White Sox in a big hole early.
It will take more than a couple of bitter, one-run defeats in Motown to make the Kansas City Royals feel any less optimistic about what could be a watershed season.
Brad Ausmus is hoping he'll have a chance to use every position player on his roster before too long - no sense letting backups become rusty at the beginning of the season.
Under last year's rules, the Kansas City Royals would have had men on first and third with two out in the 10th inning of a tie game.
Instant replay is a hit so far at Comerica Park.
On a day of dandy Detroit debuts, Alex Gonzalez helped Brad Ausmus start his tenure as Tigers manager with a win.
Brad Ausmus expects to approach his managerial debut with the same relaxed attitude he showed throughout spring training.
Marco Estrada pitched five scoreless innings and Jonathan Lucroy hit a two-run double, leading the Milwaukee Brewers past the Kansas City Royals 7-2 on Saturday