- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list.
White Sox first baseman Paul Konerko simply scoffed when he was asked to summarize in a paragraph Monday night's wild 7-6 victory over the Kansas City Royals.
The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days.
Alex Gordon had two firsts Sunday: six RBIs and a curtain call.
Ubaldo Jimenez had dynamite stuff, as seven strikeouts and one walk in five innings would indicate.
Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. After all, he had made it this far before. There was no way he was leaving the game now.
The Kansas City Royals had just been shut out by Chris Tillman of the Baltimore Orioles, one night after scoring a single run in a similarly frustrating loss, and manager Ned Yost was trying to remain optimistic.
Johnny Giavotella was hitting in the situations he wanted. He failed to deliver.
The Kansas City Royals placed second baseman Omar Infante on the disabled list with a lower back injury and selected the contract of infielder Pedro Ciriaco from Triple-A Omaha before their game Tuesday night against Colorado.