- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
Some guys have all the luck, and a little skill, too.
Derek Jeter is rejoining the New York Yankees following a nine-month layoff.
Derek Jeter walked into the Yankees' clubhouse about 2 1/2 before gametime, carrying an equipment bag. After a nine-month layoff, the captain was back in the lineup.
Derek Jeter stepped into the batter's box at Yankee Stadium for the first time in nine months, and the crowd rose as one and cheered.
Three decades after his home run and hysterics, George Brett laughs that he's still known as "the Pine Tar Guy."
George Brett likes to say that hitting was always easier for him to do than say.
Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Alex Cobb was expected to leave the hospital Sunday, one day after he was hit in the right ear by a line drive.
Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Alex Cobb left the hospital and went home Sunday, one day after he was hit in the right ear by a line drive.
Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost could have been excused for missing his team's game on the night his daughter got married.