- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
James Shields entered Kansas City's camp on Friday wearing a shirt with "Propaganda" written on the front.
All-Star closer Greg Holland agreed Wednesday with the Royals to a one-year contract worth $4,675,000, the final player to reach a deal among Kansas City's players in arbitration.
Mike Sweeney will get another chance to help the Royals make the playoffs.
Mike Moustakas walked through the empty ballroom with such a confident swagger that it was hard to believe the Royals third baseman was coming off one of the toughest seasons of his career.
Veteran infielder Wilson Betemit is among five players agreeing to minor contracts with the Tampa Bay Rays.
Kansas City Royals relief pitcher Aaron Crow tops the list of former University of Missouri athletes selected as the latest inductees into the school's sports hall of fame.
The Kansas City Royals have canceled Tuesday's Royals Caravan visits to Manhattan and Fort Riley because of the impending winter storm.
Royals ace James Shields is open to staying in Kansas City beyond this season.
Left-hander Bruce Chen got his wish Thursday, agreeing to a $4.25 million, one-year contract to return to the Kansas City Royals, where he's spent the past five seasons.