- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Kansas City Royals
Latest Kansas City Royals Items
James Shields gave up seven runs in the first inning Wednesday before settling down to throw three scoreless ones in his final start before opening day in the Kansas City Royals' 9-5 loss to the San Diego Padres.
James Shields thinks back to last year, thoughtfully piecing together what was missing from the Kansas City Royals as they made a late push for the postseason.
The Kansas City Royals have plucked left-handed pitcher Patrick Schuster off waivers from the San Diego Padres.
The Kansas City Royals have assigned right-hander Jon Rauch to minor league camp.
Troy Tulowitzki homered, Franklin Morales struck out seven over five innings in a strong audition for a spot in the Colorado rotation, and the Rockies beat the Kansas City Royals 8-2 Monday.
Tim Lincecum was tagged for 11 hits and seven runs, including three homers, but the San Francisco Giants came all the way back to beat the Kansas City Royals 13-9 on Sunday.
Alcides Escobar went 3 for 3 with three RBIs and Jason Vargas pitched seven strong innings to help the Kansas City Royals beat the Texas Rangers 8-4 Saturday.
Chris Heisey hit his sixth spring-training homer and tripled, helping the Cincinnati Reds to beat a Kansas City Royals' split squad 9-3 Friday.
First-year manager Bryan Price said Chapman was conscious and talking as he was taken off the field during Cincinnati's spring training game against the Kansas City Royals.