- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Kansas Insurance Items
Kansas Insurance Commissioner Sandy Praeger says a state House bill aimed at allowing Kansas to opt out of the federal health care overhaul could jeopardize Medicare funding for seniors.
The Hays Daily News, Jan. 31
Don't look now: The feds may be gaining on GOP governors who've balked at carrying out a key part of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law.
Republican governors who have balked at creating new private insurance markets under President Obama's health care overhaul may end up getting stuck with the very thing they're trying to avoid.