- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Kansas Speedway
Kansas Speedway is a tri-oval race track in Kansas City, Kansas. The speedway was built in 2001 and currently hosts two annual NASCAR race weekends. The IndyCar Series also raced at the speedway between until 2011. The speedway is owned and operated by International Speedway Corporation. - Source: Wikipedia
Kansas Speedway has announced an extension of a multi-year partnership with Toyota that will keep the automaker's line of vehicles as its official pace car.
Kevin Harvick won a wreck-filled race at Kansas Speedway on Sunday, keeping out of trouble all afternoon and making a big move in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
The new road course at Kansas Speedway will get its first real taste of speed this weekend when the Grand-Am series visits the 2.37-mile circuit for the first time.
Clint Bowyer figured he'd try his hand at selling cars this week instead of driving them.
Brad Keselowski will have a lot of ground to make up over the repaved surface of Kansas Speedway after a lousy qualifying lap left him starting deep in the field on Sunday.
Every championship contender knew that starting position would be paramount at repaved Kansas Speedway, where getting to the front after the green flag drops could present a problem.
The first road race at Kansas Speedway is scheduled for next August.
The new road course at Kansas Speedway finally got its test drive.
Danica Patrick will race her 10th and final Sprint Cup Series event on Oct. 21 at Kansas Speedway.
No sooner had Denny Hamlin pulled off the track and into Victory Lane at Kansas Speedway on Sunday did a tank and an earth mover from the National Guard rumble back onto the asphalt.
Jimmie Johnson had a wild ride qualifying for Sunday's race at Kansas Speedway.
Kansas Speedway will have a different feel when the Sprint Cup series returns this fall.
There will be a familiar paint scheme at Kansas Speedway on Sunday.
It's turned into the joke that nobody can really laugh about, the cloud hanging over one of the most successful teams in the history of NASCAR.
There are more changes in the works at Kansas Speedway.