- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Kansas Speedway Items
It was easy for Kevin Harvick to remember what transpired the last time he sat on the pole.
The surface of Kansas Speedway got quite the facial earlier this week.
James Hylton gingerly climbed out of his No. 48 car after an ARCA test at Kansas Speedway on Friday, and nobody could blame him for moving a little bit slower than his competitors.
Chase leader Matt Kenseth could be forgiven for a relatively sour opinion of the tire that Goodyear brought to Kansas Speedway this weekend.
The new road course at Kansas Speedway will get its first real taste of speed this weekend when the Grand-Am series visits the 2.37-mile circuit for the first time.
Matt Kenseth has rarely been more pleased in victory than he was this weekend at Darlington Raceway. Maybe that's because of what he overcame to achieve the win.
Brad Keselowski wasn't daunted by going a lap down Sunday at Kansas Speedway, or by having the rear end of his car ripped off after an early-lap incident.
Brad Keselowski arrived at Kansas Speedway with the specter of NASCAR sanctions hanging over Penske Racing, and the first few laps of Sunday's race weren't going a whole lot better.
Matt Kenseth qualifying on the pole for Sunday's race at Kansas Speedway turned some heads.