- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kanye West Items
Justin Bieber was named the best male act at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast Sunday night, joining Lady Gaga, who won for best female, at the top of the pop world.
One was waiting tables at a Times Square seafood restaurant. Another was in Disney films and on tour with the Jonas Brothers. A third had performed at Carnegie Hall, but wondered when she'd land theater's biggest prize.
Music legend Stevie Wonder plans to headline in Sin City on New Year's Eve, playing to a ballroom crowd at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and to thousands of revelers on the Las Vegas Strip by video.
The Wall Street protest against economic inequality has a chaotic and complicated relationship with media that has helped spread its message across the world from a small Manhattan park.
Justin Bieber is in the holiday spirit: The singer says he's the first artist on the Universal Music roster to have part of his album sales benefit charity.
Top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes will strut in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to live musical performances by Kanye West and Maroon 5.
As the nearly monthlong Occupy Wall Street protests have grown, they've attracted the support of celebrities.
The Fox musical drama "Glee," which often goes after and gets a rise out of conservatives, is the subject of a new campaign on the petition-hosting website Change.org.
Adele has the year's most popular album with "21," so it makes sense that she's the most nominated artist for this year's American Music Awards.