- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kanye West Items
Kanye West says he feels like people look at him like Hitler.
iTunes' top 10 selling singles and albums of the week ending Aug. 1, 2011:
Chris Brown and Lil Wayne are returning to the MTV Video Music Awards stage, while Adele will make her first appearance.
Katy Perry's "Firework" had enough sparks to help her claim a leading nine MTV Video Music Award nominations, including video of the year.
Katy Perry's "Firework" had enough sparks to claim a leading nine MTV Video Music Award nominations, including video of the year.
In 1995, Essence Communications Inc. threw a three-day bash in New Orleans for the 25th anniversary of its magazine. Thousands showed up for arguably the largest party ever showcasing black musical talent and culture. Seventeen years later the "party with a purpose" has evolved into the annual Essence Music Festival, a powerful economic engine and pilgrimage point for a tourism-driven city still rebounding from Hurricane Katrina and the Gulf oil spill.
Complete list of winners of the 2011 BET Awards, presented Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles:
Winners of the 2011 BET Awards, presented Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles:
Justin Vernon launched his career from a cabin in the Wisconsin woods, where he spent the winter of 2007 in isolation.