- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kapron Lewis-Moore
"Alabama is that kind of team where you just know they're going to run the football," Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore said Thursday. "The whole world knows they're going to run the football. Just try to stop us _ that's their mentality. It's really kind of cool to see. There's not going to be any tricks or trick plays or anything like that."
"Coach Kelly is known to sling the ball around, but this year we've kind of done both," Lewis-Moore said. "We've run the ball very well with Theo, Cierre and George. We're kind of like a three-headed monster."