- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Kapron Lewis-Moore
"Alabama is that kind of team where you just know they're going to run the football," Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore said Thursday. "The whole world knows they're going to run the football. Just try to stop us _ that's their mentality. It's really kind of cool to see. There's not going to be any tricks or trick plays or anything like that."
"Coach Kelly is known to sling the ball around, but this year we've kind of done both," Lewis-Moore said. "We've run the ball very well with Theo, Cierre and George. We're kind of like a three-headed monster."