- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kara Moriarty
Even though tax collections are expected to drop under S.B. 21 in the short run, the state's long-term financial health depends on increasing investment and production, Ms. Moriarty said.
"We don't see it as a giveaway," she said. "We see it as a policy that sustains Alaska for the future."