- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kara Moriarty
"It's not that there wasn't more oil to be had; it's just that it wasn't economical to do so," said Kara Moriarty, executive director of the Alaska Oil and Gas Association.
"We don't see it as a giveaway," she said. "We see it as a policy that sustains Alaska for the future."