- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kara Pollinger
Navy is the second team to win three consecutive Patriot League championships; Holy Cross captured four in a row from 1998-2001.
Navy picked the ideal time to begin playing its best basketball of the season.
"Each one is special in its own way," Pollinger said. "What's really awesome about this one is we're all coming back next year."
"I was perfectly fine with just going down and passing the ball to Jade in the post," guard Kara Pollinger said. "You could look at her, and she knew we were going to win this game. It was inspirational to me and the rest of the team."