- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest Karen Davidson Items
John Kuester juggled his lineup, benched veterans and tried seemingly every combination he could think of to shake the Detroit Pistons out of their funk.
The Detroit Pistons fired coach John Kuester on Sunday, four days after Tom Gores completed an agreement to purchase the team from Karen Davidson.
The NBA's Board of Governors has unanimously approved the sale of the Detroit Pistons to California investor Tom Gores.
Investor Tom Gores is officially the owner of the Detroit Pistons.
The Detroit Pistons announced Friday that billionaire California investor Tom Gores has agreed to buy the struggling NBA franchise, ending a drawn-out sale by longtime owner Karen Davidson that stretched back before the season.
Billionaire investor Tom Gores has agreed to buy the Detroit Pistons and other properties, the team announced Friday.
Detroit Pistons owner Karen Davidson says she's cautiously optimistic the sale of the team will be completed soon.
The owner of the Detroit Pistons on Friday confirmed she is in negotiations with a California billionaire interested in buying the struggling NBA franchise.
The Detroit Pistons have found a new owner and he knows Motor City sports.